Tips: Accenture, Most of them ask – how to apply in ACCENTURE?
Through their site (Junior Software Engineer) and also through there Job Fair for Experience people
- About there pattern do not follow Old paper pattern. Paper had 5 sections-
- Sec I English (very easy, 4-5 vocab, grammar, sentence completion, RC)
- Sec II Aptitude (10 question on Venn diagram, 2 on probability, 5 on multiplication and Division)
- Sec III Mental Ability (very simple, try to score 10/10, e.g. – 1234.5678 1234.5678 1234567.445 you need to tell all three are similar, none are similar, 2 r similar, 1 Q(5 sub question) on conditions given and you need to select candidates on various criteria ) No practice required for this.
- Sec IV C (do pointers (not in too depth), malloc, calloc, structures, for, if loops very well)
- Sec V C++ (virtual const and destructor, templates, access specifier, OOPS concepts, virtual functions)
- GD: They do not look how relevant you speak. They only look you can shout or not so please speak if u want to clear this round.
- HR Interview: It is very simple if u satisfies eligibility criteria and knows something about ACCENTURE. You will clear it.
- Technical+ Final Interview: They ask everything regarding you’re project and some technical(C, C++) and HR question. If you’re in final round this means you’re almost in.
ACCENTURE in every stage looks how much you’re confident in communication. If you’re a good communicator then you’re sure to clear the Interview rounds.
ACCENTURE requires lot of people so keep on applying to them.