Allfon Campus Interview Paper – 1st may 2007 – durgapur
The Interview/Exam consisted of:
GD Followed by Aptitude, Technical and Finally HR Round.
Some GD topics:
Should mobile phone’s be banned in college
Is BPO good for India?
Aptitude Round consisted of 30 aptitude and 30 Technical questions. (30min+30min).
Some questions are:
1. antonym: blanch (ans: repaint)
2. novel:book (ans: play:theater)
3. There was a fill in the blanks
4. 4+y=14-4y y=? (ans:3)
5. 2 digit no. units digit 4. when reversed it is 4/7 of the original. what is the no?
6. a can do a work in 10 days, b 12days, c 15days. a,b do the work in the first day. a,c in the 2nd day. again a,b and a,c and so on. how many days are required.
7. low=25, high=75 then pass=40. using y=x+b if high=250 and low=100, find pass.
8. In a equilateral triangle if parameter=36.9 and altitude=8. find area cos15*cos75 = ?
9. 1442 when divided by a no. gives 2 as remainder. 1803 when divided by the same no gives 3 as remainder. what is the no? (ans:360)
10. Profit and loss problem:
11. 5 queries (options were given).
12. What doesn’t OS do? (ans:transaction)
13. Heap is (ans:structured tree)
14. RDBMS tree structure model (ans:hierarchical model)
15. Pure virtual fn. (ans:abstract class)
16. This pointer?
17. When is constructor called?
Technical Interview round questions were on
As usually HR Round was mostly easy related to resume and other things.