atos origin pattern & interview
I am Kamlesh Sudani from TSEC.(campus placements) Computer Engineer…
Total 12 were selected from 150 students : 26 cleared aptitude, and 12 final interview..
I got disqualified in all final-rounds of Infosys, Accenture (GD), Mastek, etc.. Finally I got selected in Atos-Origin… It was awesome for me… I cleared all aptitude papers… But somehow I got rejected in interview.. But I didn’t lost my confidence and finally I got it
I have learnt from these interviews :: “You should always be cool and relax in front of interviewer and always speak what you know.. Dont bluff.. Plz dont bluff..
It started with aptitude test.: (maths, logical reasoning, and english)
total 100 questions in 1 hour,… (30 In maths, 40 in logical, 30 in english)
* Maths was easy .. Even r.s. Agarwal is enough for it.
* Logical reasoning was pretty tough, (it includes graph ques, sequence diag., conditional, etc..) concentrate more on this. Do r.s.agarwal logical book..
* English was o.k. (English comprehension, frame sentence, and select odd man out)
Then came interview both h.r. And technical combine —
1. He asked about my daily routine…
2. He asked about my strength. I focussed on being practical person,,
3. He gave me puzzle — 3bulbs, 3switches in other room? You have to identify which switch is for which bulb while going once in bulb room.
4. About my projects, and project in final year.. Be confident and speak only that what you know…
5. About my family background..
7. He asked about inheritance, polymorphism, abstration,encapsulation, etc…
9. Structures, why class, and diff. between C and C++
10. He told me to write algorithm for bubble sort… and explain with example..
11. About chess… Give me 5 points followed in international chess… And question related to it..(this was to check your I.q.)
12. Luckily no pointers (but be prepared as from rest students they were mostly concentrating on pointers concept) and static and dynamic binding.
13. H.R.::: asked about my goal,, my current intrest, and asked about previous companies (for which I appeared)
14. Finally he gave me to write a progrm. To write in C++ concept:: christmas tree I thought and thought for 20 min.. Got some points..and when I was going to say.. He told me to just print the stars.. I responded them immediately that it is bad programming..you should not do like this.. He accepted it.
That’s it.. I got selected but unfourtunately all students were reinterviewd again.. (I dont know why)
they gave us 4 progrms.. To write (getting diff. Between dates, fibonacci series, file progm, and about normailzation (ooad) )
I am Varsha from an leading Human Resources Company, Mumbai.
I am working on a mandate for a leading Financial Giants in the world and looking for candidates with C++, Algorithmic background.
Also i am looking for candidates who has some experience into APAMA!
What is APAMA – Apama offers the broadest, deepest and most flexible platform for building event-driven applications. Apama allows both business users and IT to exploit the power of Complex event processing. Event Processing enables organizations to monitor fast moving data streams, quickly seek out patterns of significance, and respond with actionable results – all within milliseconds. Also called Complex Event Processing (CEP) or Event Stream Processing (ESP)
If you into these skills or if you know any person who might be working on APAMA; Kindly let me know ASAP.
You can always reach me on [email protected]/ 022 40782206.
Please treat this as Urgent and Important!