Capgemini Placement Papers
Capgemini Paper Whole Test paper Mumbai – 20 October 2006
CapGemini Paper on 20th Oct 2006 at Mumbai
Written Test , There were 3 sections :-
(1) Quantitative 25 questions.
(2) Analytical 30 questions
(3) Verbal 25 questions.
There were 2 set of test paper. I got II set.
There was section cut off of 8, 10 and 8. There is no â€“ve marking
Quantitative Section (Maths) â€¦ easy one (first solve this one)
1) Find the nest term in series ?
25 16 9 4 1 0 ?
Ans. (-1)^2 = 1
2) If 2 ^ 51 = ? a) 1 b) 2 c) 4 d) 8
Ans.: opt. (d) 8
3) Ther r 2 prob on surface area & volume of triangleâ€¦ I dnt knw answer
A n angle of BAC=30 degree
4) The Parallelogram ABCD, the line CD ha midpoint E frm line AB, then the ration of Traingle AED / parallelogram ABCD=
a) 2:1 b) 1:2 c) 4:1 d) 1:4
Ans : opt(d) 1:4
5) train A starts from x at 12:00 pm & reach at Y on 2:30 pm & train B starts from Y at 12:15 n reach at X on 2:15 so, when both trains crosses each othr
Ans : 1:15 pm
6) In election two candidate, one who loss got 42%, 112 votes so how many voters are their.
Ans. 650 voters (plz chk)
7) boat In 2km downstream in jst 20min 7 come back again in 1hr. then what is the speed of river.
Ans: 1km( plz chk)
8) (Ax)^2 + (Bx) + (c) = 0 in these eqn. someone changes the value of b & c, but there is no change in result , so wht is tht value ?
9) There r three coins of Re 1, 50 ps, 25 ps having ratio of 13:11:3. the total sum of money is 77 ,then find out hw mny re. 1 coins is there?
10) some interchanging prob.
11) Interest prob. A got Rs. 150 more on sum amt as a rate of 3%, then wht is the amout?
12) The numerator by 4 gets 1.5 times more than original number then wht is the numerator value?
Ans : 6 (I thnk)
13) X + Y = 6 , then XY=? a) 36 b) 8 c) 3 4) 30
Ans. 8 bcoz x=4,y=2 bcome 6 & 4*2=8
14) the addition of 2 number difference of 2 number is a perfect square 7 the diff of both perfect square also a perfect square. Then find out this no.
Ans: 6 , 2 bcoz 6+2= 8 , 6-2= 4 and 8-4 = 4
15) two prob on profit & loss
17) Height problem 18) series prob.
19) venn diagram prob .. vry easy
II ) Logical
1. There is a family of six persons P,Q,R,S,T and U.They are Lawyer, Doctor, Teacher, Salesman, Engineer and Accountant. There are two married couples in the family. S, the salesman is married to the Lady Teacher. The Doctor is married to the Lawyer U, The Accountant is the son of Q and brother of T. R, the Lawyer is the daughter-in-law of P. T is the unmarried Engineer. P is the Grandmother of U. Which is the profession of P? ( 4 ques on this)
a)Lawyer b)Teacher c)Doctor d)Accountant
5) relation n blod problem (4 ques)
10) S I R S
+ K I L S
S M O K E ( 6 ques)
I got value of each above letter
S = 1 E = 2 L = 3 I = 4
R = 6 O = 8 K = 9 M = 0 ( 200 % sure)
17) Who is the tallest among six person n some condn given ( 4 ques)
Tallest person = A
22) Nidhi hve some ant of money. As she is going to market she meet person A she gave him half of money & remaining half of money he gave Person B & remaining of half of money, likewise she gave all money to 7 person, finally lst one person (7) got no money means Rs. 0, so based on that 6 ques is asked?
1) Nidhi hve total amt of money = 127
1st = 63 2nd = 31 3rd = 15
4th = 7 5th = 3 6th = 1
7th = 0
1) 2 synonym
2) 2 antonym
3) 2 ques on choose correct phrase
4) Logical ques. To make senetence ( 4 ques)
1) x + y â€“ z + t thn
a) x + y + t is even b) Z*t is odd
5) Complete the paragraph
choosing correct sentence frm option ( 4 ques)
6) paragraph reading ( 6 ques)