CMC Placement PAPER
2. ode:song::chant:something can’t remember
Some data sufficiency questions.
1. The number is two digit number
a. by adding we get 5
b. by subtractin we get 2
ans:both a,b required
2. Given a quadrilateralABCD determine whweter it is rectangle
b. angle B=90dergees
3. To determine the no of rolls a wall paper has given 16feet width and 12 feet length
a.area covered is 20feet
b.the room has no windows
4. A book shelf has some books and in that fine no of book it has
a.if 2 books r removed it gives a total of 12
b.if 4 books are added it gives a total of 17 like that
some questions r given regarding geometry total questions r 20 and we have to complete it in 10min A comprehension is given but I can’t remember that But I provide some information regarding that] It is Water resources have been not sufficient ..this is due to over erosion or over using of irrigation or the water has been occupies by some waste materials..the passge is regarding that..i think u got the idea so please read the questions so that u can fetch it..each question carries 5marks and negative of 2.5 marks Arthmetic question answer from the last on wards that last questions r very
1. 2m+n=10,n=5what is m
2. if x,y positives and x/y<1 then
like that he has given some questions..u can do it ..but come from last question..not from the first one’s..they r very tough and r nothing but profit and loss,and average, percentage and so on.. In analytical reasoning Two passages r given in that I can provide only one
1. To obtain a government post in the republic of malbar you must. Hey this u can find the paragraph from 391page Analytic Ability of GRE BARRONS BOOK Of 13th edition..the
Answers for this r
please verify that book thoroughly..no need to look other also.. some sentences in that paragraph r like that..ie.ruling party or a personal associate of president Zamir..party members seeking govt post must either give a s substantial donation of golden bullion..it goes on like that..
2. a project consolidates of large university and a small college is set up.it is angered that the representatives working small committees of three with two representatives from large university.it was also agreed that no committee be represented by faculty members of the same subject area.the large university was represented by following professors J who teach English,K who tech maths,Lwho teach natural science..the small college appointed m who teach maths and n who teach latinand O and P teach
1. which following represets a committee
2. which seve P
k and l
3. which must be true
a.if J seves on P,P must be assigned to committee
b.if J not seve on comitee then M cannot be assigne dto committee
c.if J seve on a committee then L must seve on that committee
ans:b and c
4. If L is not available for sevice which must be on committee ans:n and o
5. Which must be true
a.n and o r always on same comitee
b.m and o never seve on same comitee
c.when m seves ,Lmust seve ans:b and c
1. In 1978 thomas published”essay on population” in which he postulated that food supply can never keep pace…
1.which of the following statements if true would tend weaken thomas argument?
1.the total population of human has risen at rapid rate because of removal of
natural checks on population.
2.in many nations the increse i human population has forstriped’ Hey u find this also in one model papers given in gre baron 13th edition or any ger book In this he has given two questions the first one answer is mostly c I think and the second one answer is A ie wars..verify this also from barren ok..
2. If Ealnine is on srteing committee then she is on the central committee.tjis stemnt can be logically deduced from which the following statements?
Ans:everyone who is on steering committee is also on central committee.
3. Frank must be a football player.he is wering a football jesy.
Ans:only football players wear jerseys.
1. 13/14 14/15 u have to compare and write it
2. 10 power 11-10power 10 and 10 power 10
3. given circumference of a circle is 4pie and for other circle he has given the diameter. He asked to compare the radius of both circles.
4. He has given a straight line with points x z y on that such that compare xz and xy here we will think that xy is greater
5. He has given a triangle such that AB=BC=CA and he has drawn a straight line from As such that the line be AD now we have to compare BD and CD here we have
say information is not sufficient since here he didn’t give any information
regarding that line..so we cant say whether it dives the segment BC into two
6. 1/2*2/3*3/4*4/5 1/2+2/3+3/4+4/5
7. Some squareroot problems he has given can’t remember here the questions r very easy but see that they should be answered very carefully.. I think u got this..he has given 20 questions ans u have to answer it in 5min