Cognizant CTS Campus Interview at SVCE on 4 July 2007
1.Analytical section : This section consists of
- Benn diagram 1-5qn ,this is very easy once you draw the venn diagram you can solve the qns.
- Coding 1 represented as $ and 0 as * 6-10qn . Don’t read the question just convert the number to binary.
- data sufficiency 11-15qn , very easy but concentrate well before answering.
- cubes problem 16-20qn, I advise you take the section at last, R.S.Agarwal is not enough. Also try to go though FreshersHome Aptitude Info
- general 21-25, but this will be very easy questions.
2.Verbal section :
This section is not that easy, time management is very important , try to answer as many correct answers as you can dont try to complete to the question paper,the cut-off will be very low for this section.
- Reading comprehension,
- Correct/incorrect sentence,
- Jumbled passage.
This section does not contain questions in order, so be careful.
3. Attention section : his is also a very easy section,
- Syllogism 1-5qn,
- Analogy figures 6-10qn,
- Odd figure out 11-15qn,
Puzzle 16-20qn, arrangement based puzzle.