convergys paper -05 aug 2006 – punjab
CONVERGYS PAPER – 05 AUG 2006 – PUNJAB
Hi CareerEnclave Members
The test was conducted for recruiting “Junior Graduate Trainees” for s/w development. Eligibility criteria was 60% or above in 10 and +2. 65% above in graduation and 70% above in post graduation.
The pattern was as follows:
20 ques- inferential English (22 min)
45 ques- general Aptitude (48 min)
10 ques- Unix (10min)
10 Ques- RDBMS (10 min)
15 Ques- C++ (15 min)
It was some paragraph on some astrophysicist hawkings and there were 20 blanks which had to be filled by choosing appropriate word from 4 choices (for each blank).
Consisted of some block seating problems like six people are sitting facing each other on 2 benches etc.
– 80 people play football and 20 play hockey and football. total students are 130. how many play only hockey.
– 20% watch zee movies and 30% watch star and 50% watch discovery.30% watch both zee and star then how many watch only star… such kind of questinos.
– one ques on blood relation.
– ques on ages.
– changing in binary form and representing symbol 0 by * and 1 by & choose the correct pattern like 4 stands for &**.
– dice coloring ques.
– which one is not a defined keyword in unix : do, done, end, until
– there were question on scripts only like script was given and its output was asked. you had to choose correct one.