flextronics pattern bangalore
FLEXTRONICS PATTERN – 16 JUL 2006 – BANGALORE
I am MCA 2006 passout from Hyderabad, I am selected to Flextronics Software System (FSS). I have training at Gurgaon and my joing date is 21st August ’06.
first there was a Written test held on July 16th 2006 at Bangalore, It had a total of 7 sections :
DS , OS and Algorithms,
C or C++,
* For English, it was a bit easy,
* Aptitude and Reasoning are also a bit fine, if u r MCA students then ICET material would do it for u.
* for OS,DS and Algorithms do refer the TextBooks that are prescribed in your curriculum for B.tech( CSE) and for MCA as per u r syllabus for colleges under JNTU, AndhraPradesh.
* C or C++, I wrote the exam on C, preparing for C, give more stress on Pointers,Linked Lists, Trees more practice in C gives u more confidence,
* Reading Comprehension has a twist, they will take back the paragraph and only then they will give u the questions so it tests ur remebrance capacity,
* Letter writing, learn the basic concepts,
For Preparation for this Exam, if ur preparing to face Infosys or IBM, u can do this also. And IBM, HP also follow the same pattern as all these exams are conducted by Merittrac consulting,
I had a Technical Interview the next day,
it was a Panel of two people,
they asked me everything i mentioned in my resume, right from my strengths to my skill sets
and there was also a complete discussion on my Project, do ur project sincerely, that makes a lot in ur interview..
then they asked me a Puzzle.
later it was proceeded by HR rounds
thats my story, so my final word to all aspirants is that Keep up ur hope, Try well, Prepare well, trust GOD u will always succeed…
I wholeheartedly thank CE for providing me the necessary help and guiding me in the right way and special thanks for providing the old papers, that makes a lot of help in preparation..
Long Live CAREERENCLAVE and wishing all the best to all.