GE PAPER – JULY 2006
GE PAPER – JULY 2006 – NIT CALICUT
There are total 4 rounds
2. What is the probability of getting same nos in two dies
a 1/6 b.1/3 c.1/4 d.1/2 ans .a
3. What is the angle <xoy
4.if 2x=7y=14z write z in terms of x and y
A. (X-y)/xy b.(x+y)/ xy c.(y-x)/xy d. Xy /.(x+y) ans d
5. There r some ingredients for a perfume like m,n,o,p,q
a. If m is there n should be there
b. If q is there when o is there
c. P should more then the others.
4 Choices r given…….
6. A question on coding like if xhji= ferf then komj=?(not same)
7. There are 2 parallel chords ab & cd were ab & cd r on opposite side of the center, where ab=2(cd) the distance from these chord ab=a & cd=b if cd=x then write x in terms of ab,cd
ans: 2sqrt( (b2-a2)/3)
8. Can u ped 1000 in to 2 parts where one part is a multiple of 47 and other part multiple of 19
9. A question on seating arrangement with 5 people. some conditions r given
10 A problem on trains to find out length and bridge
they mainly asked questions from the Mechanical and Civil subjects like strength of materials, heat transfer, thermodynamics etc.,
mainly on BTech and MTech project works.
HR is some what difficult