Happiest Minds Placement paper
Nilesh Sawant wrote a placement paper for us with his Happiest minds Placement Paper :
Submitted by: Nilesh Sawant.
Company Name: Happiest Minds
Location: Pune, C-DAC (Sunbeam)
Step 1. Written test (Aptitude and Technical test)(40 min)
20 Questions based on Quantitative .(Mainly R.S Agarwal)
10 Questions based java mostly on string.
Step 2.Group Discussion(8-10 members per group)
Topic- Effect of Television on kids.
Then some interactive questions for each participate like
1) Should Sachin Tendulkar, Rahul Dravid, V.V.S. Laxman be retired?
2) Is Anna Hazare’s moment is democratic?
3) In your village coke is preferred than Libu-sarbath?(it was for me )ans?next generation, revolution ,passion……….etc.
4) Should MNC’s to banned in India?
5) If you got opportunity to work in your village as an Head-Master how will you fill? What will you do?
6) What is Happiness according to you?
Step 3.Technical Interview & H.R Round:
Write a java program to reverse words in string first & second should be reversed n third & fourth should be reversed n so on
Eg. Questions based java mostly on string
O/P-based Questions mostly java string on
& some typical H.R questions
So Best luck guys see you soon in Happiest minds