infosys pattern & interview – 10 JUL 2007
Infy had come to our college on 10th of July and selected as many as 100 ppl, from Comps, IT Electronics etc.. together.. As u know once u clear the apti d interview is a cake-walk.
There were two sections:
If u r keen to get into Infy, do RS Aggarwal (both books) thoroughly, with puzzles from Shakuntala devi also. Quantative consisted of questions such as
1. Direction problems – 5 questions on this like XYZ walks 50 kms north, then turns right n wals west etc… so where is he now…
2. Insert the missing figure in series – 5 questions on this Refer RS for this
3. Data Sufficiency type questions – 5 each
4. Data Interpretation – (We had bar-graph) – 5 each, This 1 was quite tough since v lacked time..
5. Puzzle Type questions.. – 5 each
6. last but not the least SYLLOGISMS!! – 5 each
This is really important.
1. There was a BIG passage n questions related to that were asked.
2. Same here also, another BIG passage n answer (like conclusions) from this.
3. Fill in the blanks with the most appropriate options…
all basic english stuff…
Then, results declared in 2 hrs time followed by an interview.. This is really good..
1st is mostly TELL ME BOUT U’RSELF
then u’r interests, n all general stuff.. like u’r weakness, strengths.. etc.
Then I was given 2 puzzles to solve, n i could. but those who could not.. dnt worry, just keep on trying.
Three HR questions were asked. – what will u do in so n so situation .. n how will u work in a team.. et all… such questions..
then results out the same day in another 1 hr..