JEE Main-2017 Question Paper I
JEE Main-2017 Question Paper I: Part A Physics, Part B Chemistry and Part C Mathematics
PAPER – 1 : PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY & MATHEMATICS
PART A – PHYSICS
1. A man grows into a giant such that his linear dimensions increase by a factor of 9. Assuming that his density remains same, the stress in the leg will change by a factor of :
(4) 1/ 81
2. A body is thrown vertically upwards. Which one of the following graphs correctly represent the velocity vs time ?
3. A body of mass m=10?2 kg is moving in a medium and experiences a frictional force F=?kv2. Its initial speed is v0=10 ms?1. If, after 10 s, its energy is 1/8 mv02, the value of k will be :
(1) 10?3 kg m?1
(2) 10?3 kg s?1
(3) 10?4 kg m?1
(4) 10?1 kg m?1 s?1
Important Instructions :
1. Immediately fill in the particulars on this page of the Test Booklet with only Black Ball Point Pen provided in the examination hall.
2. The Answer Sheet is kept inside this Test Booklet. When you are directed to open the Test Booklet, take out the Answer Sheet and fill in the particulars carefully.
3. The test is of 3 hours duration.
4. The Test Booklet consists of 90 questions. The maximum marks are 360.
5. There are three parts in the question paper A, B, C consisting of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics having 30 questions in each part of equal weightage. Each question is allotted 4 (four) marks for correct response.
6. Candidates will be awarded marks as stated above in instruction No. 5 for correct response of each question. ¼ (one-fourth) marks of the total marks allotted to the question (i.e. 1 mark) will be deducted for indicating incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for an item in the answer sheet.
7. There is only one correct response for each question. Filling up more than one response in any question will be treated as
wrong response and marks for wrong response will be deducted accordingly as per instruction 6 above.
8. For writing particulars/marking responses on Side-1 and Side–2 of the Answer Sheet use only Black Ball Point Pen provided in the examination hall.
9. No candidate is allowed to carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers, pager, mobile phone, any electronic device, etc. except the Admit Card inside the examination room/hall.
10. Rough work is to be done on the space provided for this purpose in the Test Booklet only. This space is given at the bottom of each page and in four pages ( Page 40-43) at the end of the booklet.
11. On completion of the test, the candidate must hand over the Answer Sheet to the Invigilator on duty in the Room/Hall.
However, the candidates are allowed to take away this Test Booklet with them.
12. The CODE for this Booklet is A. Make sure that the CODE printed on Side–2 of the Answer Sheet and also tally the serial number of the Test Booklet and Answer Sheet are the same as that on this booklet. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the Invigilator for replacement of both the Test Booklet and the Answer Sheet.
13. Do not fold or make any stray mark on the Answer Sheet.
For more Please Download Question Paper PDF: