Oracle sample question paper
I think these questions will be useful for those who are going to
attend the Oracle_Bangalore Interview.
The questions asked to me in Oracle Interview are:
1st interviewer(one hour 10 minutes)
1. There is dual switch bulb,we have to write the truth table
and also FSM for that dual switch bulb.
2. Write a program to check whether the given comments are
nested comments are or not(/*ajsd/*asdh*/asd*/ is nested comment
but /*asd*/ /*kjasdh*/ is not a nested comment)-you can write program
in any language…
3.Check whether the trees are structurally similar or
not….program using linked list
4. What is virtual functions and some question on virtual
5.What are the statemnets beging with # mean in C language
and how they can be handled by macroprocessor and if it comes in the
middle of program how it will be handled..
6.Write a program for finding the factorial of a given
2nd interviewer(one hour 20 minutes)
1. Write a program to find whether a linked list is circular
2. Write a program to reverse a linked list…
3.Write a program to find the mirror image of the given
4.Tell something about genetic algorithms and explain ur
3rd interviewer(one hour 10 minutes)
1. What is a process and a thread
2.Write a algorithm for deletinga node in an binary search
3.What is inheritance,virtual function,singleton class and
pure virtual function…
4.Write a unix network program to implement the ftp
5. write a algorithm to find a loop ina linked lsit.
6.he concentrated mainly in unix.. what is socket and what is
binding and how is client server thing works…..
4th interviewer(one hour )
1. What are the various scheduling algorithms and explain
2. Write what will happen when you run a program that
contains many functions…
you have to tell what is stored in stack and what is
stored in the heap and other steps how a program is executed…
3. Write a program for quicksort and also merge sort
4.What is the process control block and explain the structure
with a diagram…
5.Write a program to insert nodes in a linked list and print
them and some modifications after writing the program to write
functions for addnode….
6.he concentrated mainly in Operating systems…