Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation (RSRTC) Legal Exam Syllabus
Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation
Legal Category: Legal Assistant
1. Constitution of India with special emphasis on Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles and enforcement of rights through writs.
2. Functioning of High Courts, Supreme Court and Attorney General.
3. Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, (Provisions required to be referred generally in Government offices will be given importance.)
4. Evidence Act, Limitation Act, Interpretation of Statues, drafting and convincing.
5. Industrial Disputes Act 1947, Employees State Insurance Act 1948, Motor Vehicle Act 1988 and Workmen’s Compensation Act 1923
Labour Welfare Inspector
1. Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
2. Factories Act, 1948
3. Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1970
4. Rajasthan Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, 1958
5. Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
6. Workmen’s Compensation Act, 1923
7. Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
8. Motor Transport Worker’s Act, 1961
9. Payment of Wages Act, 1936
10. Minimum Wages Act, 1948
11. Payment of Bonus Act, 1965
12. Trade Union Act, 1926
13. Rajasthan State Road Transport Workers and Workshop Employees standing orders, 1965