temnos paper on 26th august
I attended TEMNOS paper today(26/8/2006) at Loyola college, Chennai.
They had 5 sections
Lover of book is called……..
Problems of this kind 2 more was there I couldn’t recollect…
Find the error in the statements.
1.Find the missing number.
7 5 10
9 12 22
? 7 12
2.HENN+EGG=46,HEN – EGG=?
3.two times of 20 minus nine equals..
4.one pronlem from shakuntaladevi brothers sister problem
5.Time and distance
6.Iam twice old as my son.20 years hence I will be 4 times of my son’s age.How old Iam?
7.I have 6 tons of rice I gave 1.4tons to my friend.How many Kgs I will have now?
Some more problem from R.S Agarwal
1.frog and pole problem
2.George summer type problem,It had 3 questins to be answered..
3.Venn diagram problem.(R.S Agarwal Logical Reasoning) same kind of problem
4.Some statements were given.some are true some are False.
Based on this two questions was given.
MAT-2004 paper* ( It was mentioned )
1. what is the hardware required to make LAN connection?
2. How will u refresh a page using keys?
3. If a file got deleted where it will Go?
4. Is that possible to have a file name only in numbers in windows?
5. what is the protocol used in world wide web?
6. How will u restart using keys?
Some more was there ….
ALL THE BEST