Section1-English : 15 questions
Section2-aptitude : 15 questions
Section3-technical : 20 questions
There was individual cut off for all the sections.
- There were a few questions of filling the blanks
- There were a few analogy type questions which were easy.
- There were no comprehension or antonyms & synonyms.
- This paper was quite tough and the questions were lengthy .
- The printing of the paper was clumsy too.
- All the questions were so big that I remember the conditions of none of the questions properly.
- All the questions had some 6 to 7 conditions given .
- By applying those conditions it was required to find the solution.
- None of the questions were too easy.
- Practice hard to gain fluency.
Some of the questions were:
- Convert 181 to binary code.
- What is rom?
- Questions about stack,queue,tree
- Some questions about microprocessors.
- Questions about internet protocol,networking.
- A nand gate is equivalent to a negative or gate.
- The tech interview for it & allied students would be really tough.
- If u have any project prepare thoroughly for that.
- The panel is genuinely a tough nut to crack.
- For non it students a good knowledge of C language should be sufficient.
Hr interview was a formality