XANSA Placement Paper
Section 1 – Quantitative
1. Sum of three nos is 98. The ratio between 1 and 2 is 2:3. The ratio between 2 and 3 is 5:8. Find the second no?
2. A car travels uphill at 30 km/hr and downhill at 60 km/hr. It goes 100 km uphill and 50 km downhill. Find the average speed of the car?
3. A batsman’s avg in 12 innings is 24.00 . If his avg is to be double of the no of innings (15 innings), what should he score in the remaining three innings (avg)?
4. A man buys 1kg of sandalwood and 1kg of teakwood. He sells one for 10% profit and other for 10% loss. What is total profit/loss percentage?
5. In a class of 250 students, on JAN 2 15% of the girls and 10% of the boys are absent. If on 100% attendance there are 10 boys. Find the percentage present?
6. Mandrake has to choose from 4 from 10 people. There are 3 girls, 5 boys , 2 children. What is total probability that he will choose 1G , 2B , 1C?
7. Some questions on Geometry?
8. Some questions on Measurements?
9 Some questions on permutation and combination.
Section 2 – Analytical
1. Cities A – M are connected.Distance between any two cities is 1mile. They gave which city connects which city. Q’s based on these data.
Section 3 – Verbal
General GRE type q’s. Analogies,Reading Comprehension.
Section 4 – Visual reasoning.
Some figures were given and told to fill up the blanks.
The tech interview was a breeze.
1. Tell me about yourself
2. Some questions on my project.
3. Q’s from subjects studied in past semesters.
He actually told me to write 4 important subjects in each semester and asked q’s from them.