temnos paper on 4th july 2006
No Negative Marks So you can attend all the questions
1) Given that black->blue
violet -> black
what is the color of blood?
2) Five books A,B,C,D,E are arranged not in order, D is below E, B is above C, A is below B. which book is not top?
3)A man has to travel 5Km. he takes 5min break every hour. His speed is 10Km/hr. what is the time to reach the destinaion ?
ans: 50 min
4) A frog climbs a 20ft wall, every hour it clim’s 3ft and decliens 2ft. how much time it takes ?
ans: 18(it reached) not 20.
5) Nepo is three time as old as his son’s age. his father is 40 more than twice is age. what is nepo’s age ?
ans: 360 (not 120=son’s age)
6) A man travel 3Km north from home, 2Km west,1km north, 5km east. what
is the distance from his home now ?
ans: 3(use pythogorus theorm, draw some extensions, diagonal is 3)
7) A Deer and hare had a race, hare was 16m ahead during start. Distance covered by hare in 6 jumps is equal to 4 jumps of Deer. distance covered in one jump by hare is 1m, and that of deer is 2.5m.find the distance covered by deer to catch hare.
ans: don’t know
Cool A contractor has to complete, construction of a road in 15 days of length 12km, initialy done by 100 people After 9 days only 5km of work is completed. Now the contractor has to complete the remaning job in same time period.
now how many more people he has to take.
ans: i think 10(don’t forget to subtract 100)
9) There are 6 people A,B,C,D,E,F. A and D are husband and wife, F is the sister of D, c is the grandfather of D, D’s son is police. The two ladies are
unemployed now say how is the pilot?
ans: I don’t know( but E is police, because only E is not mentioned)
i think D.
10) if ANTICIPATION is said as ICITNAOINTAP. then what is PRODUCTAVITY.
ANS: i don’t know.
11) A man consumes 20% more, when the product rate decress by 20%.
what is his profit?
ans: -4%( that is he has 4% loss)
gain or loss% = (x/10)^2.
12) A train is moving at a speed of 84km/hr, and a man is moving at a speed of 6km/hr in opp. direction. They cross each other a 5sec. What is the length of
ans: in R.S Agrawal.