Wipro Paper 2004
( J.U.-2004 )
Section2-aptitude 15 questions
Section3-technical ,20 questions
There was individual cut off for all the sections.
- There were a few questions of filling the blanks
- There were a few analogy type questions which were easy.
- There were no comprehension or antonyms & synonyms.
- This paper was quite tough and the questions were lengthy.
- The printing of the paper was clumsy too.
- All the questions were so big that I remember the conditions of none the questions properly.
- All the questions had some 6 to 7 conditions given.
- By applying those conditions it was required to find the solution.
- None of the questions were too easy.
- Practice hard to gain fluency.
Some of the questions were.
- Convert 181 to binary code
- What is rom?
- Questions about stack,queue,tree
- Some questions about microprocessors
- Questions about internet protocol,networking.
- A nand gate is equivalent to a negative or gate.
The paper was mainly meant for it students.
I could not understand some of the questions even.
For non it students the cutoff was low. Perhaps
The tech interview for it & allied students would be really tough.
If u have any project prepare thoroughly for that.
The panel is genuinely a tough nut to crack.
For non it students a good knowledge of c language should be sufficient.
Hr interview was a formality.