These are not exact questions. these are the ones that I remembered.
In DBMS most of the questions from SQL syntax
Data structure questions are simple like
- what is the sorting algorithm with less time.
- Which one is efficient? Bubble search or Sequential Search.
Other three are about queues.
Networking questions are about the basic concepts like
- what is the network layer protocol?
- what is the length of IP address nowadays?
- what device used to covert analog to digital and vice versa?
- more questions about routers.
The programming questions are really brain hungry but if you have practice and well verse in commands . it should be easy job..
- More questions are about error detection..( program errors)
- The aptitude question are really tough..
- Time was not sufficient..
- have practice in Numbers, Ages, Frations and basic mathematical formula..
The programs i got are
- 1.Pseudo code for inserting a node into a list.
- 2.C program for converting numbers into long words.
- That is if 10201 then the out put should be like ” ten thousand two hundred and one”
- without using any sprintf or any special commands. only printf is allowed.